Primal Sands Primal Sands

Solid effort! It really felt like you were desperately trying to survive. My only niggle is sometimes the movement would go funny if you were holding more than one key at a time.

simian.interface simian.interface

I love how this manages to be really trippy without ever being frustrating. The "focus lost" pop-up brought me out of it a few times, but I guess that's my fault more than anything. Great job!

Avant-Garde Avant-Garde

Very sleek, and a cool theme. I feel it's missing something, though. There's no real driving force keeping you going, and a few of the menus are a bit messy.

Abyss Abyss

I really like the art, and the idea of trying to make people feel things with games is great, but where this falls flat for me is the complete lack of any interaction. I understand it's trying to make the player feel lonely, and so too much interaction would defeat that, but as it is the player really doesn't have anything to do. In a game like Loneliness, for instance, other characters "interact" with you by moving away when you get close to them- so, it's the same idea, but you can see that you're being ignored, or even avoided, more clearly, and it's far more powerful. Also, that game has an actual ending, which draws the ideas of the game together. As it is, it can be hard for the player to tell whether they're meant to feel lonely or if the game's just not finished. Also, if you move the mouse around wrong the anglerfish spins around madly. Keep at it!